WIN with the Greater Overberg Fire Protection Association and Checkers
Show your support for wildfire prevention – and you could win one of FOUR Checkers vouchers.
Checkers has teamed up with the Greater Overberg Fire Protection Association. For every Checkers Fynbos bouquet sold across South Africa this Women’s Month, Checkers will donate R1 to the goFPA.
BUT: if you show off your Checkers Fynbos bouquet, you could win one of four R500 Checkers vouchers, awarded once a week during Women’s Month.
HOW TO ENTER?
Simply take a creative picture of your Checkers Fynbos bouquet (either on its own, or include yourself or loved ones), showing your support for wildfire prevention.
POST it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Remember to TAG:
#FantasticFynbos and @OverbergFPA.
MESSAGE your picture to our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/goFPA/
EMAIL your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our favourite weekly picture wins the Checkers voucher, which can be redeemed at any Checkers store countrywide.
Our photography judges are:
Witchious Conradie, Checkers’ in-house horticulturalist
Louise Wessels, Manager of the Greater Overberg Fire Protection Association
Justin Sullivan, Wildfire Photographer
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Our Competition T’s and C’s:
- The winners will be announced on Monday: 13 August, 20 August, 27 August and 2 September 2018.
- The judges’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you’re entering the competition, you must be the photographer, and you must therefore be the copyright holder.
- Pictures cannot be altered by rearranging, adding, taking away or distorting objects. Cropping and colour enhancements are permitted, as long as they don’t significantly differ from the original colours, nor are changed to such an extent that they obscure or eliminate objects/backgrounds etc.
- Pictures must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag: #FantastieseFynbos and @goFPA.
- The prize is R500 voucher from Checkers, awarded once a week for four weeks.
- As the photographer, you retain the copyright of your work. Copyright holders grant the Greater Overberg Fire Protection Association unlimited, non-exclusive use of photos in communications platforms and material, all for public benefit purposes, without any remuneration being due.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to delete and remove any inappropriate comments on social media, and to ban individuals who may leave inappropriate comments.
- The winner will receive a message via the social media platform they entered on, and the winner’s name will appear on goFPA’s social media platforms.
- Vouchers can be collected at your nearest Checkers store.
- We acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.